A straight-forward approach to drafting contracts.
Our approach to drafting and reviewing contracts can generally be broken down into three steps:
- First, we work with you to understand your goals for the contract;
- Second, we highlight key issues or negotiation strategies for you; and
- Third, we draft the agreement in plain language and provide comments on the pros and cons of key provisions.
We speak with you like a friend or colleague. We use plain language and leave the legal jargon out of the documents, so you understand what we put together for your business.
Contracts we frequently draft:
- Employment and independent contractor agreements
- IP licensing and assignment agreements
- Investment agreements
- Asset purchase agreements
- Vendor and supplier agreements
- Authorized reseller agreements
- Loan agreements and promissory notes
- Non-disclosure agreements