InVigor Law Group has merged its law practice with Immix Law, and all InVigor attorneys now practice law as attorneys for Immix Law. We look forward to helping you as Immix attorneys.
A straight-forward approach to drafting contracts.
Our approach to drafting and reviewing contracts can generally be broken down into three steps:
- First, we work with you to understand your goals for the contract;
- Second, we highlight key issues or negotiation strategies for you; and
- Third, we draft the agreement in plain language and provide comments on the pros and cons of key provisions.
We speak with you like a friend or colleague. We use plain language and leave the legal jargon out of the documents, so you understand what we put together for your business.
Contracts we frequently draft:
- Employment and independent contractor agreements
- IP licensing and assignment agreements
- Investment agreements
- Asset purchase agreements
- Vendor and supplier agreements
- Authorized reseller agreements
- Loan agreements and promissory notes
- Non-disclosure agreements