“I help cryptocurrency companies, hedge funds, and a wide variety of startups identify and execute plans for raising capital in a way that complies with state and federal regulations.”
Kyle has transitioned to an in-house role with a local company and is no longer in private practice. If you landed on this page looking for an attorney, please contact us at email@example.com to set up some time to talk.
- Business Startup
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Finance & Securities
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Seattle University School of Law — JD, Cum Laude
- University of Washington — BA, Philosophy
- “Crowdfunding Bill Opens Investment Door to Small Business”, KCBA Bar Bulletin, November 2013.
- “Will the JOBS Act Live Up to Its Name?”, KCBA Bar Bulletin, January 2013.
- “The Social Purpose Corporation: A New Corporate Form?”, KCBA Bar Bulletin, October 2012.
When I'm not Lawyering, I'm...
- Watching my son explore his universe (he’s six months old at the time of writing this)
- When we get sunny afternoons, grabbing a spot on the deck of Ray’s Cafe for a sunset and a meal with family or friends.
- Cooking something tasty; I think it’s especially fun to cook something tasty that incorporates fruits, veggies, or herbs from my backyard
- Watching Arsenal, the Huskies, or Bay Area sports teams
- Binge watching TV series
- Reading novels, listening to audiobooks, and listening to podcasts
5 Things Our Team Thinks you Should Know About Kyle
- He believes that you’re better off buying most things off Amazon.
- Kyle is a better cook than 90% of Seattle residents.
- He loves sparkling water.
- Unfortunately, he likes the 49ers.
- Other than cheering for the 49ers, Kyle is committed to the Northwest and truly loves it here.