“I help startups, early stage companies, and entrepreneurs identify and reach goals.”
- Business Startup
- Intellectual Property
- Corporate Finance & Securities
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advising technology startups CLE
- Title II of the JOBS Act (Rule 506(c) and general solicitation in private placements) CLE
- Changes to the fundraising landscape: an intro to crowdfunding
- CLE Red Flags Rules presentation at CCO Network meeting
- Seattle University School of Law — JD, Cum Laude
- University of Washington — BA, Sociology
- “Changes to Classic Securities Regulation: Lifting the Ban on General Solicitation”, KCBA Bar Bulletin, November 2013.
- “Empowering the Small(er) Investor and Business”, KCBA Bar Bulletin, January 2013.
- “Staying Lean and Saving Green in a Down Economy”, KCBA Bar Bulletin, October 2012.
- “Changes on the Horizon for Filing Private Placement Memoranda” NW Sidebar, November 2012.
When I'm not Lawyering, I'm...
5 Things Our Team Thinks you Should Know About Gavin
- It seems like Gavin wins at everything he does, which could be annoying if he’s not on your team—luckily for us, he’s on our team.
- Gavin enjoys craft beer and is learning the art of brewing.
- He’s a former rockstar who performed internationally.
- Gavin loves the Seahawks.
- Thomas Shelby might be his favorite character on tv.