“I help startups, early stage companies, and entrepreneurs identify and reach goals.”
InVigor Law Group has merged its law practice with Immix Law, and all InVigor attorneys now practice law as attorneys for Immix Law. Like InVigor, Immix is committed to accessibility, transparency, and plain language. We appreciate your support and look forward to helping you as Immix attorneys!
- Business Startup
- Corporate Finance & Securities
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advising technology startups CLE
- Title II of the JOBS Act (Rule 506(c) and general solicitation in private placements) CLE
- Changes to the fundraising landscape: an intro to crowdfunding
- CLE Red Flags Rules presentation at CCO Network meeting
- Seattle University School of Law — JD, Cum Laude
- University of Washington — BA, Sociology
- “Changes to Classic Securities Regulation: Lifting the Ban on General Solicitation”, KCBA Bar Bulletin, November 2013.
- “Empowering the Small(er) Investor and Business”, KCBA Bar Bulletin, January 2013.
- “Staying Lean and Saving Green in a Down Economy”, KCBA Bar Bulletin, October 2012.
- “Changes on the Horizon for Filing Private Placement Memoranda” NW Sidebar, November 2012.
When I'm not Lawyering, I'm...
- Spending time with my wife, three kids, and dog
- Hiking, running, backpacking, fly fishing, skiing, rock climbing
- Experimenting with brewing beer
- Swimming and waterskiing at our family’s Lake Chelan cabin
- Rooting for the Seattle Seahawks
- Enjoying good coffee and IPAs
5 Things Our Team Thinks you Should Know About Gavin
- It seems like Gavin wins at everything he does, which could be annoying if he’s not on your team—luckily for us, he’s on our team.
- Gavin enjoys craft beer and is learning the art of brewing.
- He’s a former rockstar who performed internationally.
- Gavin loves the Seahawks.
- Thomas Shelby might be his favorite character on tv.