Quality, effective, and affordable business financing
Our lawyers implement efficient cost-effective strategies specifically tailored to meet your business’ financing needs. From seed round financings to IPOs, we help your company through the legal hurdles of the financing process.
A “seed round” is the first round of financing from outside investors and is generally smaller and less complex then the follow-on rounds. These financings may come from angel investors including family and friends, or venture capital groups.
Our seed round financing services include:
- advising you on how to choose the right investors
- helping you identify the right investors for your particular situation
- helping you differentiate between terms of paramount importance and terms you are able to bargain and devise a plan to secure the best deal
- negotiating the term sheet
- drafting the necessary legal documents
We charge a flat rate of $5,000 for our seed round financing service. You pay half the fee upfront and the other half only after your successful financing.
Follow-On Financing Rounds
Our attorneys also provide legal advice regarding follow-on financing rounds. Follow-on rounds differ greatly from one financing to the next, so we are unable to guarantee a particular flat rate without more information.
Please contact us regarding a flat rate for your particular follow-on round. If you want to schedule a consultation, please call us at (206) 745-5229, or use our website to schedule a consultation online. If you have any questions about financing your business or how the attorneys at iVLG can help you, please contact us.